cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killer in my village series 7 - ep 4 not on demand

S06622
Tuning in

Hi virgin any reason why series 7 episode 4 of Killer in my Village still isn’t available on demand? It was shown last night at 9 pm and today at 1240pm still not available the first 3 episodes of this new series were available 5 minutes after broadcast on demand

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can't locate S7 E3 or E4 on VoD, the VM staff should be along in a day or so to replicate and potentially raise this as a missing-asset fault.

Having said that, if you knew you'd want to watch this programme - why not record it? The V6 allows recording of 6 programmes simultaneously, and that way you're not reliant on any VoD/streaming service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @S06622 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that this programme has been missing from on demand, I have reached out to our team to check this and as soon as I hear back I will let you know.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Can I just confirm @S06622 which channel are you trying to view this on? 

Thanks again.

S06622
Tuning in

Sky Crime

Hey S06622, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

We have no control over what is put on catch up / demand, has this managed to come on yet?

Sometimes they don't upload it right away and can take up to 72 hours or after the full series has been on.

Let us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?