Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Kids channels removed??

Renewed our package today for another 12 months and kept everything the same but most of the kids channels have been removed with V56 error? Can this be sorted please!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kids channels removed??

Kids channels are now a £5 per month add on, unless you have the ultimate ooomph bundle.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

The guy I renewed with didn’t mention this and said the package would remain exactly the same as before?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Overseas call center by any chance? They often forget to mention that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No he wasn’t overseas. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Bump 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Keegs1811 wrote:

Bump 

I’m not sure why you are bumping this thread. You have been given an answer as to why the kids channels are no longer available.

You will need to speak with Virgin Media again and re-negotiate your requirements and price.

1. You have 14 days to revert to your previous contract and services.

2. You may like to make a formal complaint as you were not made aware that Maxit TV equates to Full House TV without the kids channels.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I bumped it in the vain hope of someone from virgin helping out rather than me wasting my own time on hold for god knows how long. Don’t reply if you aren’t going to bother being of any help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately no one on this Forum can help you and as has been stated earlier you will have to.phone in get this sorted.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Wow, people are being a bit harsh with you there!

The exact same thing happened to me.  I was on the Full House bundle and renewed and they told me everything was to remain the same... however they put me on the 'MAXIT' bundle which removes the kids channels in favour of a £5 a month subscription.

I have just called the cancellations department (customer services can't fix this).  They added those back on and credited me with £5 a month.  Just watch though, this will probably not be the case next time you 'renew'.

Here is the channel guide for reference:

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

Make sure you chat to the cancellations department as they had admitted that some operators were not aware of this and mis-sold the contract.

Steven

0 Kudos