Menu
Shazzalar
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Karaoke

I’ve seen some previous posts dated last year - just wanted to check is the karaoke channel we used to have hiding somewhere I loved using that app and I started to doubt myself that it even exhausted as I couldn’t find it but it seems it was removed last year my bill is huge for Virgin media I have the Xl package, hd channels, movies and sports, 2 boxes, super fast (supposedly) broadband and an unused home phone and yet I seem to have less and less for my money 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Karaoke

I can't recall a Karaoke channel, but there's been a few various music OnDemand options over the years. I've taken a quick look at the current channel listing (at the bottom of this page ), apart from "VM Music" that I seem to recall is a barker/promo reel.

I'm not sure whether your other point about cost is a statement or a query. But "XL" TV is an old package that has long since been superceded by what is now called "Maxit" (identical apart from kids channels)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

there used to be. it was in the apps section. we used to go on there a bit but was having issues with the tivo at the time and never went back when we got the v6.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I used to use the Karaoke app, however since it was removed I've been using You Tube instead.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos