cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itvx App Constant Crashing V6 Box

Paul8282
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have tried using Itvx App on my VM V6 box, constant crashes, service unavailable retry?

I have reset the router, switching off for several minutes and re-booted. Also reset the VM box, 3 thumbs down etc. Still crashing every ten minutes or so. However ITVx works on my Android phone, on same WiFi, and cast to TV, so has to be VM V6???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Paul8282,

Thanks for the update. 

We're glad it's sorted now and our sincere apologies for the poor experience. That is not the level of service we aim to provide. 

If we can assist with anything else, please do let us know. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

20 REPLIES 20

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Paul8282, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been facing with the ITVX application.

Can you please confirm if any error messages or code have appeared when using this application?

Do you keep the router switched on, and set top box in standby mode over night?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Paul8282
On our wavelength

Hi David, 

Thanks for your response. The only error message I recall was something like, "Sorry this is a problem our end", I do leave the router/V^ on overnight. As said have re-booted, several times,  the V6 and router. 

Regards,

Paul

Thank you for confirming @Paul8282 and this does seem very odd. 

Can I ask if this happens on any other apps or streaming services at all? Can you post a picture of the error message for us? 

Hi Ash, Only happens on ITVx photo attached of crash, rsz_120230106_203255.jpg

Regards,

Paul 

Hi Paul8282,

Thanks for the update on this, and I'm sorry to hear there are still some problems. As the problem is on just one app, I'm going to drop you a private message so I can raise this with our TV Team.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Paul8282
On our wavelength

Hi Reece, yep only happens on this App, ITVX, all other Apps are fine

Hey Paul8282, thank you for reaching out I can see you are in PM with my colleague.

Please do reach out if you need anymore information from him. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

Well since receiving and responding to PM, heard nothing since, no update, no message,  no improvement,  no resolution.  Welcome to the world of VM!

Hi Paul8282,

Thanks for your post, I'm very sorry you haven't heard anything back since we last spoke within PM. I'm going to chase this up for you, as you should have been contacted by now.

If you haven't had any contact from the team within the next 48 hours, please pop me a private message and I'll see if there's anything else we can do.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ