Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet issues

Two weeks of being unable to access Netflix, on demand, catch-up, or any other internet based services. Alexa no longer speaking to me. Wi-Fi keeps dropping out too. Have tried all suggested remedies. Waited on 150 for 65 minutes the other day, have tried online chat but nobody answering my enquires, similar trying to access help through the app. Anybody have a solution or at least a way of getting in touch with Virgin??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet issues

@Dockledoo wrote:

Two weeks of being unable to access Netflix, on demand, catch-up, or any other internet based services. Alexa no longer speaking to me. Wi-Fi keeps dropping out too. Have tried all suggested remedies.

Without knowing what's been suggested and what you've tried 😉

First things's first if you're using a V6... how is it connected to your homehub?

If you follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, look in the top-right, what is reported?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ethernet cable connects the two.

Information following settings just gives details of Ethernet connections namely IP and MAC ID

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A good start. Are you getting any specific error messages with your VOD especially?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos