Menu
Wes77
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection

Can I connect my ps5 to my TV v6 box via the Internet wired connection to help with the strength of the Internet connection and stop the lagging and drop outs??

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection

So your V6 has a connection (either wired or wireless) to your homehub for an internet connection.

Your PS5 connects to your homehub for an internet connection.

If you're having problems with both devices, then perhaps you have either a broadband or a WiFi issue which can be helped with in the broadband section of this board. If your V6 is having problems with internet-based bits like OnDemand or streaming apps, then that's something we can help you with?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Wes77
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No i have no probs with Internet on the tv v6 box just the ps5 connection, I thought maybe i can wire the ps5 to the tv box as it's upstairs while the other box and hub our downstairs 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any WiFi-device wanting to connect to the internet, in the first instance connects to a router, which then connects to the internet.

This is as true for your V6, as it's true for your PS5, as it's true for your tablet, phone etc.

Your V6 isn't a router, your home-hub is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos