Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent distorted tv picture

For over a week now ive been having intermittent tv issues at random times of the day It goes all distorted. Ive tried everything suggested online and tried calling helpline after 40 minutes with no answer i gave up. Please help i cant watch normal tv or even my pre recorded programmes. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intermittent distorted tv picture

If live TV is affected, then you probably have issues with your incoming TV signal which need reporting.

You could try the text message service (07533 051809) otherwise your best option is to persist with the call queues - they are shorter at particular times of day, but VM staff on here are taking upto a week to respond currently.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there a better number to call cause ive had no luck on the one from the app. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

150 from a VM phone, else 0345 4541111

Follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service" and then ignore all further "press this for that" prompts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos