cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info page not working

Wilks123
Joining in

Suddenly all info stopped working on TV - cannot record as all channels are listed ‘to be announced’ - any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The EPG updates using your V6's internet connection. Check this works by using OnDemand - are you able to watch a programme?

If yes - follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to VM services now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The EPG updates using your V6's internet connection. Check this works by using OnDemand - are you able to watch a programme?

If yes - follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to VM services now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Wilks123

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear about this issues you're having with your TV at this time .Has the steps @japitts kindly advised resolved this issue for you? Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks for your comments. After difficult phone conversations a Virgin guy came round who was very helpful. The problem was the wi fi signal from the modem upstairs in my study had become too weak and so we simply changed the wi fi connection to a wi fi extender in the same room as the telly. Problem solved

Hi Wilks123

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I am glad everything has been sorted for you 🙂 Do pop back should you need further assistance.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill