Menu
ExxxyBeast
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Increase bill for change to V6!

I received a letter from Virgin last month, instructing me that I needed to upgrade my old second tv box to a V6 box otherwise I will lose channels.  The letter clearly stated no change to contract or monthly price will occur.

I followed the link and requested the new V6 box.  I now receive an email saying my bill will increase by about £10pm!  wth!?

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Increase bill for change to V6!

Just to be clear. What is the exact wording on the letter?   That is,  do they clearly say you "need" to upgrade to a "V6" and not just to a Tivo?

AIUI - all upgrades from the old V+ boxes are to Tivo's not V6's.   Probably because a lot of customers with VM TV - dont have VM Broadband - and so V6's will not work for them at all.

And, of course,  V6's are at a cost - because they are better !

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
SpacePhoenix
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Increase bill for change to V6!

If the OP got the same letter as what I received it says that you need to swap your current second box to a V6 by the 30th of June

0 Kudos