How do I change it?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect local station

The channels you receive are fixed by what's broadcast from your local Virgin head-end.

That said, where are you in the country and what regions are you receiving on 101 & 103?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ben181
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks

I am in Worcestershire and have always received Midlands regional programmes on Sky and terrestrial TV, since moving to Virgin I receive South West programmes.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On channel 103?

@Ben181 wrote:

Hi

Thanks

I am in Worcestershire and have always received Midlands regional programmes on Sky and terrestrial TV, since moving to Virgin I receive South West programmes.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Ben181 wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Cable franchises are not linked to the region allocations for Freeview & Satellite services. If you are anywhere south of Redditch/Stratford-on-Avon your cable network is attached to the Gloucester cable headend, so you will only receive South West programmes as this is what is licenced from the Gloucester franchise.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos