Menu
Tamara55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

ITV Innocent Series 1

Whether  putting virgin V6 is right or not i dont know 

So i started watching Innocent series one. Episode one  & two were fine on catch up episode three says i have to upgrade to watch it , episode 4 will let me play it which i have not as i want to watch episode 3  It says the others are "in my package" 

Why can I watch the others but not episode 3 i do not want to pay extra to upgrade it

regarss and thanks if anyone can help me 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV Innocent Series 1

Have you tried via the ITV hub app as well? 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Which TV package are you on, and which series are you asking about? It matters...

S1 was shown on one of the ITV spin-off channels (ITV2/3/4, I forget which - but it's immaterial) last week and has 30days CatchUp availability off the back of that.

S1 is also available as a boxset which will be included if you're on Maxit/XL.Full-House TV tier, but won't be available otherwise.

S2 E1 was broadcast last night, but doesn't look to be loaded onto VoD as yet - E2 is shown tonight.

The ITV branded app (home > Apps > All apps > ITV) seems to reflect the same, except that S2 E1 is available now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As much as I dislike replying to myself, a closer look appears to reveal the "devil in the detail" here.

Under each episode, the asset labelled as "ITV Hub" is the CatchUp version, inclusive to all and has 30days expiry. The asset labelled "ITV" is the boxset version, and only available to Maxit/XL/Full-House.

E3 is missing the "ITV Hub" version, which is a fault in my book. I'll raise this with the forum staff - it may take a few days to be rectified.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Tamara55
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you episode 1 2 4 are in my package episode 3 just had ITV HD and clicking it says i have to upgrade my package.
Thank you so much Mark I will check again in a couple of days and thank you for understanding my question 🙂
0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Tamara55

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Is the issue still ongoing now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Travis_M 

Thanks for checking back - yep, all present and correct here. Credit where it's due to VM for rectifying this in <2 days.

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Perfect @japitts

Great to hear! Have a great day.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tamara55
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yea thank you i was able to watch it the next day, sorry i thought i have replied.  I really appreciate the help given and the quickness it was resolved 

0 Kudos