Menu
bruce_grabowski
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have a green screen saying VDR issue

I have a green screen saying VDR issue wait 3 hours. Still have issue, I have seen that others had same problem it requires new box. Cannot contact virgin how can i order new box

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have a green screen saying VDR issue

Hi bruce_grabowski,

Green screen means your hard drive has failed, you can contact VM directly or wait and see if a member of the Forum Team pick this up for you but it may take a day or two.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faults) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a green screen saying VDR issue

Hi bruce_grabowski

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the TV issues. 

I've checked the system and can see you've spoke to the team who've got an engineer visit booked in. Please do let me know how the visit goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos