Menu
Lee29
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I dont have Ariel for v6 box

I just moved into my new home, the prevouise tenant had VM installed however i think they only had internet. There is no white ariel that goes into the V6 box, i think i need a wire, does it come with the V6 Box or will i need an instalation? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I dont have Ariel for v6 box

Virgin is a cable TV provider and doesn't use any aerials. You're probably thinking of the coax cable that carries the live TV signals.

From the sounds of it, you're an existing V6 TV customer moving to a new home.. 

If so, and there's no existing co-ax point for the TV box, you'll need a manned install. You can either call in via 150, or wait for forum staff to pick this up and they might be able to arrange it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I dont have Ariel for v6 box

Hi @Lee29,

Welcome to our Community Forum, thank you for your post! I'm sorry to understand that you're having trouble installing your new TV services.

If you're still having some issues, please let me know and I will be able to have a technician appointment arranged for you to help you install your QucikStart V6 box.

Please give us a shout, so we can have this arranged.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos