Menu
s31
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can't see Green Wing (on All 4) on my Virgin Media anymore - it disappeared!

I was watching Green Wing, and had it marked in my programmes, when it suddenly disappeared. 

No matter how I search for it .. it's not showing. 

I can see it on my pc on All4 so very frustrating as I still have 1.5 series to watch!

Any suggestions please?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't see Green Wing (on All 4) on my Virgin Media anymore - it disappeared!

I concur - Green Wing doesn't seem to be available on VoD at the moment. I'd presume this was a box-set, and these do sometimes expire.

I use a V6 so not sure how the 360 presents it, but there should be a notification on all programmes that are soon to expire.

The 360 doesn't currently have the All-4 branded app, so I can only suggest you watch this on your PC or another device which does have access.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
s31
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't see Green Wing (on All 4) on my Virgin Media anymore - it disappeared!

Thank you.

I think I have a V6 box too actually - just new to using this site!

It thought that it displayed anything that is on i player etc so this must be a fault rather than design

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ah, you'd posted in the 360 section of the forum - I've moved your post to the V6 section. There's pictures of the boxes here if you want to check - they're the same physically, but have completely different software.

With that in mind - all VoD programmes that are due to expire soon, have an "available until" notification that appears a couple of weeks before they expire. Sometimes programmes will reappear at a later date, other times they won't.

If you have a V6, follow Home > Apps > All apps > More4, and search for Green Wing. This app isn't on TiVo or 360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
s31
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ah thank you on both counts ... model and programme!!!

0 Kudos
s31
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant!!!!! That worked!!!!! Yay! Thanks so much !!!! I learned a few things today! 

I can now finish watching Green Wing (on the tv!) ...... for the 5th time?!!! 

0 Kudos