Menu
dkitch
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub light flashing and TV services not working

I am constantly having problems with my catch up, on demand and apps on my tivo box recently. Not available, c133 errors or stopping mid programme on the odd occasion I can get a programme to play. I also noticed tonight the green WiFi light on my hub is constantly flashing. I've tried powering down and restarting but the issues still persist. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub light flashing and TV services not working

Hi dkitch,

The green WiFi light on the hub  constantly flashing is a known issue with the hub3. This can usually be fixed by either rebooting the hub3 or pressing the pairing button. It doesn't affect your Tivo?V6 box.

According to the VM Help pages virgin-tv-error-codes/c133  You will need to reboot your TV box, to do this simply turn it off and on again

If that doesn't work then try 

Step 2 - Connect to your Virgin Media Service

Using your TV box remote:

1. Select the home button
  2. Use the directional buttons to select Help & Settings
  3. Select Settings
  4. Select Network
  5. Select Connection in progress: get status or Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

If that doesn't work you need to contact TV Faults

You could try the text messaging service.Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
dkitch
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply.

I wasn't suggesting the WiFi light flashing was causing my Tivo issue I was just listing my problems. I will try what you suggest again but I have rebooted the box as I stated but the problem was still there and when I tried to connect to network in my settings it just froze with the spinning thing in the middle of the screen so I ended up having to reboot again which didn't rectify it. I would think I'm going to end up making a phone call as the service I'm paying for isn't what I'm getting. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dkitch, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the connection, can you confirm if you are still having issues after trying what new Apollo suggested? Please let is know if the issue still occurs so that this may be looked into further? Chris. 

0 Kudos