Menu
dazlerd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to watch "Blaze and the Monster machines"

Hi

I've had Sky Q for years.  Sports, Cinema, BoxSets, Kids etc.  Must of the time the kids watch kids, I watch sport when they are in bed.

I wanted faster BB so signed up for the ultimate ooomph package.    Im trying to get my head around it.  Compared to sky Q its like going back in time.  The interface is terrible but Im trying to find things.  However the wife wont touch the controller, the kids get so annoyed with it and keep asking me to put programs on.

The latest issue is they can't watch their favorite "Blaze and the Monster machines".  On Sky, they would hold the voice button say "blaze" and watch whichever episode they picked.  On virgin the only Blaze i can find is on Amazon Prime and they want £2.99 an episode. 

This cant be right can it?  surely the top package from Virgin has the same programs to watch as Sky?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
dazlerd
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to watch "Blaze and the Monster machines"

urgh. So there is no way of knowing until you try to play the program which episodes are free and which are to rent.

you have to go to on demand-kids-nick jr- and find blaze to find the ones that are free to watch. Why can sky watch all episodes but Virgin watch less than half?

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dazlerd,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the program. 

Different providers may not have access to the same content. If it is only showing up on Amazon prime then we wouldn't have it available. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You may already realise this, but you should be able to search for any programme using Home > Search & Explore

It looks like some series are available on VOD if you have access to Nickelodeon via the Kids TV add-on

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos