Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do people contact this company? Can their abysmal service be used to cancel my contract?

I have had no TV for a fortnight and it's impossible to contact Virgin.  

Phone calls aren't answered, live chat is ignored as are requests for help on here from staff.

It's just been posted that Virgin have lost video customers, so I can't understand why they are treating people like this.

I'm now at the point of moving elsewhere.  Should I just cance my direct debit and join somewhere else?  Can they hold me to my contract seeing as they are not providing the agreed service and are ignoring all attempts to resolve this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do people contact this company? Can their abysmal service be used to cancel my contract?

My broadband went down at 5.24pm yesterday. By 5.35pm I was talking to TS. The call took less than one minute to be answered.

I just called 150 and followed the anwsers for a broadband fault.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do people contact this company? Can their abysmal service be used to cancel my contract?

@H203 wrote:

I'm now at the point of moving elsewhere.  Should I just cance my direct debit and join somewhere else?  Can they hold me to my contract seeing as they are not providing the agreed service and are ignoring all attempts to resolve this?

Cancelling regular payments is rarely a good idea with telecoms providers - Virgin especially take a fairly hard line with missed payments.

If missed payments are entered on your credit file, then rights and wrongs of how they got there become immaterial and secondary to the issues they can cause.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos