cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I order a new remote control?

Cato671
Tuning in

Hi my remote control has  stopped working , how do I order a new one please? 

9 REPLIES 9

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cato671 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced an issue with your remote and thank you to Tudor for their advise here so far. 

Have you been able to speak to the teams or do you still require assistance?  

Hi still need a new remote, the phones were too busy

Russ8
Tuning in

Hi Cato671 If you go to this address, https://www.virginmedia.com/help/how-to/tv/issues/remote-issues?buspart=uk_soc_cus_cab_gmf_socialmed... choose damaged or whatever the problem is and it will lead you to "order a new controller". I did it this way and had the controller by post within 4 days. In the meantime download Virgin's app "Virgin Media Control" to put a virtual controller on your phone

Hi @Cato671 Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear that you need a new remote and reaching out to the team hasn't helped.
I will assist from here and send a private message to assist.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you 

I haven’t received a message, how are you sending it to me?

Hi @Cato671 Thanks for speaking with us today on the forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have resolved the issue and have managed to send out a replacement remote control.
As advised - holiday season may cause deliveries to be delayed.

Let us know how it goes with it when it arrives and let us know if you need anything else and we'll assist.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you very much for all your help