cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact you by email or online?

wubble
Joining in

Several years ago, last time I had an engineer call, I remarked that I could not watch i-player.  It takes so long to connect and when it does connect, it is pixilated and simply not worth watching.  He said "It's rubbish, isn't it".  I agreed, but let it go.  Over the past several years, it has remained unwatchable and I have put up with it, mainly because it is impossible to contact Virgin Media in print - other than by letter.   

It shouldn't happen.  Can it be improved upon?   So - here's the deal, either improve it or I will look at your competitors - there's plenty out there.  AND - freeview is not that bad!

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First off, this is primarily a user-community forum where VM staff often do respond where peer-based support is exhausted - but there's no other means of online or email contact.

Second, pixellating pictures on streaming apps & OnDemand can as often be an HDMI fault as anything - you've only mentioned iPlayer but is VoD affected at all?

Third, which TV box do you have? If you're not sure, check here if you're not sure. You've posted in the V6 forum - whilst the TiVo was never known for its speed with opening or running apps, the V6 should be fine.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi wubble,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community!

So sorry for any issues caused, can I ask whether this issue is occurring on one particular box?

Also is this box connected via a ethernet cable?

Thanks,

Kain