• 16
  • 1
  • 2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I book an engineer for tv box to be relocated?


Weve had a new extension built and now the TV is too far away to be connected to the tv box. We need the box relocated so we can access where the tv is now.

I’ve tried messaging, phoning, emailing - I have been trying for months now and no one answers the phone and the messaging service on here which is a halfwit bot. We’ve not used the TV for months now because I can’t get hold of anyone and it’s driving me mad. I’ve even bought a 25m HDMI cable just for the Christmas season but this won’t work either!!

all help will be every so gratefully received!


thank you!

0 Kudos
  • 14.42K
  • 1.92K
  • 3.29K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I book an engineer for tv box to be relocated?

You will need to book a "non-fault" engineer visit to relocate or make adjustments to VM installs or move the co-ax points as sounds like you need.

This can be done by following the usual "I have a fault with my TV service" options and ignoring the inducements to "go online", "use self-service" etc etc, and queue for an agent.

Be aware there is a £99 charge for non-fault callouts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos