cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Screen / My Shows / Guide

Yardstick
Dialled in

Help!!! Not sure if I've hit a button on the remote but my home screen and my shows home screens now no longer have the small picture of what's playing on TV. Guide still does. I believe I am on V6 and not 360 software or is it hardware...not sure...hopefully these two pictures explain the difference

Screenshot_2023-03-13-21-58-15-54_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-13-21-57-57-02_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

The bottom picture shows the issue...there used to be less adverts for shows in the banner...I think there used to be 4 with the 5th being what is on last be Tele...as you can see I now have 5 adverts and no live TV picture showing...

Any help gratefully received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Yardstick  Try pressing the Slow forward button |> as this toggles the show video option on and off.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Yardstick  Try pressing the Slow forward button |> as this toggles the show video option on and off.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Perfect!!! Thank you.