Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi eHow to cancel my contract - no help, no service.

Hi, since August I have been trying to resolve problems, but all I get are 'robots' answering my question. I now need to cancel my contract as I am not getting any service to replace my V6 box. Next stop, legal advice. Contract length must be invalid if Virgin do not provide goods and services to meet their obligations.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hi eHow to cancel my contract - no help, no service.

Sorry to hear you've had service problems, but what exactly are they?

Most responses on here are going to be from fellow customers rather than staff, but if you can explain the issues you've been having, some of us may be able to assist or point you in the right direction.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So, the recordings on my V6 box keep freezing and not sure if it is the line, the router or the Hard Disc in the box. Have requested to change the router and V6 box but no useful contact on the message part of the APP. When called it has been over 20 mins wasted nobody answers the call. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is this only affecting certain recordings, all ones or new ones?

Can you view live TV ok? And if you can - try pausing and/or rewinding, see what happens.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi How to cancel my contract - no help, no service.

Thanks for you help. Live TV is OK. Picture freezing and pixelation on all recordings at same points of the programme even if rewound.

I still think it is the HDD, if it has one, that is failing or breaking up. All I want is a replacement box to try to see if it solves it.

Need to move to Sky Q box asap!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I would agree - you clearly have a faulty HDD.

Ordinarily the best advice now is to continue trying to report this to VM as that will almost certainly be the quickest way. I'm going to flag this particular one to VM staff who may be able to respond sooner - please don't try giving up calling through in the meantime.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, and this is where the service fails! Box is getting worse and hardly worth watching anything recorded. So frustrated that nobody is prepared to help.

Will be asking to cancel contract as soon as possible as I now have faulty goods and not fit for purpose.

0 Kudos