Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have lost all non terrestrial kids channels (ie Nickelodeon etc.)

HI there - I've lost all my kids channels over the weekend (aside from BBC, ITV). Any ideas on how to get them back. It's asking me to subscribe to get them back but I have the Maxit package. Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have lost all non terrestrial kids channels (ie Nickelodeon etc.)

One of 2 things has happened here..

1: You've recently changed package from a legacy XL/Full House to a newer one, and the new bundles don't include the kids channels that are now a chargeable add-on.

2: You don't have the kids pack, but were benefitting from a "free-to-view" period (https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tv/new-kids-channels-player-package ) that has now ended.

In either case, the solution would be the same, you will need to subscribe to the kids add-on which I believe is £5/month.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there - Thank you for the fast response. I'm a new customer about 2 weeks ago, so was offered Maxit with Kids Channels? No mention of trial period.

Michael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Kids channels are not included in Maxit. These have to be added separately at an additional cost of £5 a month. I would check your contact to see if they have been added.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ah, that's unfortunate.

I don't believe that the online contract breakdown specifies kids bolt-on in order for you to check.. you're going to have to check the paperwork/emails you've been sent, and query this with Virgin C/S.

0 Kudos