Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Have experienced intermittent sound on recordings of live sport on BTsport HD

This started 6 weeks ago on Friday evening Premiership Rugby, live game recording on BT sport HD.(I have seen there have been identical issues on BT sport 4K) It is now replicated every time I record a live game . Have rebooted V6 box several times.  The issue does not occur on any other recording or on live games recorded on sky channels. any suggestions ? Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have experienced intermittent sound on recordings of live sport on BTsport HD

I'm having the same issue, only on recordings on BT ultimate channel, only on recordings and only when you pause, forward and rewind. I found an old forum where this happened last year when Virgin Media sorted it out(?), and it seems to have started again. It isn't a fault with the v6 box apparently. This is so annoying when you've set a series link and it automatically records on BT ultimate instead of the other BT channels which don't seem to have the same problem. Sort it out Virgin!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have experienced intermittent sound on recordings of live sport on BTsport HD

Thanks for getting in touch Mark44 and Sar22 ,sorry to hear that you're both having issues with BT Sport Ultimate.

Have either of you spoken to the team about this issue? 

Mark44, do you have exactly the same issues as Sar22?

Sar22, you mention that programmes only record on BT Sport Ultimate, you can change the series link channel to only record from the standard BT HD channels until this issues has been resolved. You can do this by following the instructions below

1. Press Home on your remote
  2. Select My Shows & Recordings
  3. Select Manage My Series Links
  4. Select the programme
  5. Press OK
  6. Go to Change recording options

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have looked further into this and it is a known issue and the estimated fix time for this is now 10/03/20 @15:00 under fault reference F007798514, please let me know if your issues continue after the fix time that I have given above.

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi steven-L

My issue is on BT HD I dont have ultimate.( 4K) And it is only when recording live action. I have no issues on any other channels with recording standard or HD material?  The sound is intermittent and drops out like it hasn't been recorded it makes following speech impossible. Regards Mark 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven -L   sorry replied to your first reply before seeing you have identified a fault. I will review after the time stated, but next live rugby is not until Friday. So can we keep this topic open please until I have had a chance to test the fix? Regards Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

It has now gone past 3pm - and the problem is still there on the current programme when paused!

@Steven_L wrote:

I have looked further into this and it is a known issue and the estimated fix time for this is now 10/03/20 @15:00 under fault reference F007798514, please let me know if your issues continue after the fix time that I have given above.

Regards

Steven_L

==================================
VIVID 500 (500/35mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning,

I've attempted to look up the fault ticket.

It does appear that there were updates made to the ticket this morning but I cannot seem to find an estimated fix time or date at the moment

Can you please confirm if this fault is still affecting your services? If so, it would be worth coming back to the forums over the weekend to see if we do have a new estimated fix time and date available to advise you further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

The fault is still there this morning.

@David_Bn wrote:

Good Morning,

I've attempted to look up the fault ticket.

It does appear that there were updates made to the ticket this morning but I cannot seem to find an estimated fix time or date at the moment

Can you please confirm if this fault is still affecting your services? If so, it would be worth coming back to the forums over the weekend to see if we do have a new estimated fix time and date available to advise you further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

==================================
VIVID 500 (500/35mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos