Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Greys Anatomy Season 15

Can anyone shed any light on why all of my episodes of Greys Anatomy, Season 15 have disappeared?  I have a series link, and have changed the options so that they only go when "I delete", so to my way of thinking, they should still be available.  The same problem seems to have happened to my recordings of Station 19, in that the first 7 (unwatched) episodes have gone from My Programmes, which is where they are stored.  I don't get chance to watch these programmes as and when they are aired, and like to store them so I can watch them at my leisure.  

Any advice on where they are, how to get them back, etc would be appreciated.  I would be rather irritated if they have just disappeared because I haven't watched them in time - I thought the whole idea of recording programmes on the Tivo was to be able to watch them when I want to.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sioux

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Greys Anatomy Season 15

Hi Sioux1958, welcome to our community forums.

I am sorry to hear that you've lost some of your recorded shows.

When you set up the Series Link to record the show, did you adjust the settings for the Series Link? As it may have been set to retain a finite number of episodes or delete them to ensure you have space in your storage.

You can double check the general settings of your Series Link by going to Help & Settings> Settings> Recordings> Series Link+ and Recording Options.

Thanks,

Tom_S

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom. My settings were set up so that I delete the programmes, and I have a very large storage capacity. I have about 78% of free storage so more than enough space. Many thanks. Soo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Soo, is that the general settings on the device or the ones that are specifically set for Grey's Anatomy?

If the episodes are still retrievable then they should appear in the 'Recently Deleted Recordings' folder within 'My Shows'.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom, they are not in my recently deleted either. Nowhere to be found on Catch Up, or On Demand, or in box sets. It's like they have vanished without a trace! The same has happened to the first 7 episodes of Station 19 too. It's weird. I'm pretty good at tracking programmes down but this has me baffled. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

In answer to your first question, it's in the settings for my Grey's Anatomy series link. I have been recording it for years and always make sure my settings are correct as it's the one programme that I never want to miss. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sioux1958

Thanks for letting us know what you have tried already. It is very strange how they have all disappeared. The conclusion we have come to is that it has not recorded through your series link.

As the show has now ended when you try to watch any episodes through on demand or box sets it will not appear until season 16 is released. We understand the frustration as you have always recorded this show. As you have tried all other options it will be a test of wills to wait for the episodes to re-appear. 

If you need us for anything else you know where we are.

Jodi

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi - as you say it is very strange.  I had watched the majority of them and only had a few to go.  I don't have any option to record programmes other than through Series Link, so not sure what you mean when you say you don't think they have been recorded through that.  Also it doesn't explain why the first 7 episodes of Station 19 have disappeared, also recorded through Series Link, and the rest of the episodes, from 7 onwards, are still there.  It has only happened on the Sky stations - up to now.

And yesterday I had an e-mail to say my bill will go up by £3.50 from September.......!

Thank you.

Soo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update Soo,

When you went into your series link settings for the Greys Anatomy series, is there any setting in regards to a recording limit? As in some cases your box will stop recording once they get to the set limit. 

The only case in which the first few aren't recorded in a series link would be if the series link was made after the episodes first aired and the settings on this one is set to only record new episodes.

For both of these cases I understand the frustration in losing the ability to watch these episodes, however, they should become available on our On Demand again once their next series begins.

Sorry we cannot help further in recovering these episodes as they're unavailable on other services for now, we haven't had a known issue arising with multiple customers in regards to this kind of issue.

Emily

0 Kudos