cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green screen

Simone4
Joining in

I have had the green screen of death since last night, before that for the last week it kept restarting and not recording, then last day or so the guide was empty so again it did not record my programs.

I rely on my TV as I have been given months left to live and I am stuck at home.

All this on top of my bill going up by £13 and not being told about it.

Virgin is going down hill fast

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your V6's hard drive has failed, and the box will need replacing.

Faults can be reported either by calling in, or waiting on here - perhaps a few days - for a response. If your TV is a relatively recent one, it may have Freeview inbuilt, or you could use the VM TV Go app on a compatible mobile device - both as temporary measures.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Simone4
Joining in

Screenshot_20230616-160924.png

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your V6's hard drive has failed, and the box will need replacing.

Faults can be reported either by calling in, or waiting on here - perhaps a few days - for a response. If your TV is a relatively recent one, it may have Freeview inbuilt, or you could use the VM TV Go app on a compatible mobile device - both as temporary measures.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Simone4, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the service and apologise for the impact this is having. 

In order for us to assist further, I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few details. This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat