Menu
Bigade54
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green screen

at the minute my V6 tivo box is showing the green screen of death   .. but is there an easy way to actually get intouch with someone from virgin to see and find out what happens next  .  the online help just goes round in circles .ive also tried  calling 150 but that just says everyone is not working ,

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen

The best & quickest way to report this fault is to call VM on 150.

The IVR announcement says that waiting times may be higher, but you can get through to faults agents if you persist - and perhaps call at a different time of day. This is primarily a user-community forum and VM staff prioritise responses where phone support isn't likely to resolve issues.

In your case it should.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bigade54
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks but Virgin phone lines down in my area at minute i've just had a virgin rep on a text message thing they couldn't help as its a technical issue  .  . .

Just glad even if i've got to share with others that i've got a second box .  AFTER this think i'm def going back to sky at least you could get a straight answer from them .  . YES YOU BOX IS [REMOVED] we will send a replacement EASY   or is it just me 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Bigade54 wrote:

thanks but Virgin phone lines down in my area at minute i've just had a virgin rep on a text message thing they couldn't help as its a technical issue  .  . .

You can call 0345 4541111 from any working phone. That's the same number you'll need to call to arrange disconnection if you decide to do so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks