Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green screen

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help, our TVs has been displaying a green screen with the message "the DVR has detected a serious problem and is attempting to fix it" since 6pm yesterday. It has done this several times of the last couple of weeks but always fixed itself. I can't contact virgin media through phone and have tried several times to use the message facility on the website but haven't been able to speak to anyone. Is there an email address or any other way to contact anyone at virgin as I'm guessing I need I new box? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Green screen

Hi, if you send me your area ref and account number in a private message I will be able to help you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, have a green screen on one of my boxes but haven’t been able to get in touch on phone, how can I get a new box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jmahoney,

Sorry to hear that you've got a green screen with your TV Box and understand that you're eager on getting it resolved. I've had a look at your details and can see that you've already spoken to an agent to get a new box sent out. Please keep an eye out for it and let us know if you have any issues with your new box.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos