Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Green screen

I had a green screen left on for hours done all tests cant get through on phones  an someone please arrange me a new box please 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen

If you send a text message to this number 07533051809 with all your details inc acc number address fault etc and a new box will be sent

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Please PM me your account number and postcode.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi
You can request a new box to be sent to you by post by sending a text message to 07533051809 with your account number, area code and the request. Someone will get back to you asap with a confirmation of when you should receive it.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Green screen

I had a green screen left on for hours done all tests cant get through on phones  an someone please arrange me a new box please 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Please Pm me your account number and postcode.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I will DM you now I will need your account number site id and contact number please.

Darren

Area field technician Guildford. 

Tech 20279

Raf today and get of 50 pounds of your bill

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

This is a definite hard drive failure.

In the meantime you can try a hard reset which may help it temporarily.

Please turn off by the off switch at the back of V6 and then when turning back on Hold down the '+' and the 'Standby' buttons together for at least 30-60 seconds until it reboots the box. However it will still need changing, and it might not work.

Thanks

Please consider leaving me some Kudos and mark my answer as helpful!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

number[REMOVED] tw16 6np

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos