Menu
Nmaxwell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Green screen loop V6

Hi 

My V6 box is stuck in a loop of green screen then starting up then green screen and rebooting hasn’t made any difference. 

Can you please advise how I get this resolved as i can’t get through to the call centre and can’t see a way to raise a ticket through the website?

Nick 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen loop V6

Hi Nmaxwell,

A green screen usaully means your hard drive has failed, and you need to ring up for a new box. 

Unfortunately the call centres close at 8pm. Best to try first thing in the morning at 8am to avoid call queues.

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

You could also  try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults green screen of death to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen loop V6

Hi Nmaxwell,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for the late reply and to hear you're having some issues with the box.

I've been able to locate your account using your forums details and can see you've been able to arrange a box swap however.

Let us know if you do still need help with anything,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos