Menu
Karl3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Green dvr screen

Hey folks

Any chance of anyone helping me out from virgin please , I have the green screen of death from my V6 box the one what says wait 3 hours before the box dies 

I left it for hours and there is no way it's going to come back to life...

Struggling to get in touch with anyone due to covid and I tried the on line robot who just keeps repeating him self

Some help would be kindly appreciated 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green dvr screen

@Karl3 wrote:

Hey folks

Any chance of anyone helping me out from virgin please , I have the green screen of death from my V6 box the one what says wait 3 hours before the box dies 

I left it for hours and there is no way it's going to come back to life...

I appreciate this is not the answer you're going to want to hear, but your box's hard drive has failed and it will need replacing.

You need to call VM to report this. 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Once you've chosen those options, ignore anything that offers you a text message, a link or to go online. Press nothing, and queue for a faults agent. Wait times do vary as the day goes on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos