Menu
Rodrego
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Green Screen V6 Box

Hi - I tried contacting your ChatBot service through WhatsApp yesterday from 7:15pm till 9:15pm and I never received a response.

I have two V6 boxes and one of them has presented the green screen of death. Can someone please contact me to work through the potential problem and resolution…?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Screen V6 Box

Hi @Rodrego 

You will need a replacement set top box.

It's not the words you want to hear, but the quickest method is using the phone unfortunately.

That's 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues or around tea time.

When calling Faults you will get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support, ignore the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a  couple of hours. 

Forum Staff can take between a few days to pick up your issue here.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Screen V6 Box

Hi @Rodrego

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the issue with the screen. I've done a system check and you've not spoke to the team since posting. Have you got this resolved? If not and the same message let me know, we'll get a tech out.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos