cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Screen DVR problem

Caterine
Settling in

evening could someone on the VM Team help with this? I encountered a problem with my V6 box , I went through the some steps i.e rebooting the Router and set top but unfortunatly I still have the issue for the after 3 days and from all the information i have read it would be a dead drive, V6 boxes seem a little jittery at best as it has always had issue's but this is frustrating,

Any help would be appriciated

green screen.png

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This error message means your hard drive has failed, and your box will need to be replaced. Restarting your router will have no effect, sorry to say.

Ordinarily the quickest way to report this is to call into VM faults. 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault" options.

VM staff will respond on here in due course, but the response time isn't guaranteed to be as quick.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Caterine,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have a green screen on your TV box and aren't able to use it.

I have tried to locate your account with the details we have for you however wasn't able to, I will send you a invite into a private chat so I can help further, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.