Menu
MrThomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Green Error Screen Keeps Restarting

DDCED6BB-F363-49C0-8AE0-02776FD518EB.jpeg

Hello, my virgin tv v6 box keeps restarting with a green error screen over and over, tried turning it off and on and hard resetting but nothing fixes it, think I need a new one sent out.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Error Screen Keeps Restarting

Your hard drive has failed, time for a new box. You can either call C/S (150 or 0345 4541111) and get it reported by phone, or wait for VM staff to pick this post up, which may take a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Error Screen Keeps Restarting

Hi MrThomas,

I'm afraid you're right. A green screen means your hard drive has failed

You can call or text VM for a new box or wait until one of the Forum Staff pick this up but may take a few days .

You could  send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1, and 2 (Faults), but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos