Menu
Clairel1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gold channel

I am a new customer and wondered if Gold channel is included in mixit bundle - I watched the channel yesterday and today it is greyed out on TV guide? Many thanks

0 Kudos
Ian_41
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gold channel

unfortunately Gold HD and Gold+1 are not available on mixit TV but can be added as a personal pick. They are both available on maxit.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Clairel1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Any idea how to do personal pick and what the cost is?

0 Kudos
Ian_41
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pick ‘n’ Mix TV packs With Personal Picks, customers can pick and mix their TV options to create a personalised TV line-up and control the price they pay for the telly they love every month.

Available with Virgin Media’s great value Player bundle, customers can add up to four Entertainment Picks: Entertainment & Drama, Entertainment & Documentaries, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Entertainment & Sport Lite.

Each Pick includes Sky One, Sky Witness, Gold HD and Comedy Central HD as well as a great selection of channels relating to each of the four genres, plus must-see box sets.

Customers can add one Pick to their bundle for £10 per month with each subsequent Pick costing £7 per month. Picks can be changed every month.

A dedicated Kids Pick is also available on Player and Full House packages and will keep Virgin Media’s youngest viewers entertained for just £5 per month. This includes 11 channels, such as Disney XD, Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network, as well as many episodes available via catch-up and box sets.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Clairel1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, am struggling to see how to do this online? Any further advice?

0 Kudos