Menu
mattandbenny
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting BT sport on Virgin short term?

Just wondered what the shortest amount of time i could get BT sport for? My son is down and he is desperate to watch a UFC event on tv tonight. Currently just have a basic package, just wondered if there was any way i could subscribe to bt sport for a month or something.  

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting BT sport on Virgin short term?

Hi mattandbenny,

you can get BT Sport as a standalone package.You should be able to add all BT Sport channels, including BT Sport 4K UHD, to your pack. The last price I saw advertised was £18 per month.

You would need to call up and add it, however call queues are long at the moment. .

It's normally added immediately over the phone but there is no guarantee that you will be able to view the channels today.

You  need to remember to give 30 days notice to cancel the BT Sport package otherwise it will continue to be charged.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
mattandbenny
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you get it on a 1 month rolling contract though, or have you gotta commit for 3-6 months?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again,

yes you can get it on a rolling contract 🙂

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos