Menu
stavkebabs44
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Get Sky Movies for 1 month?

I've currently got the Maxit TV package, with no additional add-ons.  I'm considering adding Sky Movies for Xmas, but would not want to keep it for more than a month.  Is this possible and if so, what would be the best way to do it? I tried via my account settings on the VM webpage, but that just gave me an error message.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Get Sky Movies for 1 month?

Now TV boxes are good for month to month movies and sports
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Get Sky Movies for 1 month?

Hi stavkebabs44,

You could tune into any Sky Cinema channel and press the red button to order Sky Cinema.

You can also press the Home button your VM remote and go to Apps & Games > All Apps > TV Upgrades

You can also call 150 from  a VM landline, 0800 052 0701, or 0345 454 1111, Changes to your package option butbest to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

When ordering the Sky Movies you should also cancel at the same time, or if not able to then the following day as the Movies require 30 days notice.

If ordered over the phone the Movies should be added almost immediately, any other method may take up to 48 hours.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post