Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Game - Andreia Brazier - Charge

Hi,

We've recently upgraded our package to the V.Vip deal and looking at our recent bill we have incurred a charge of £3.99 for a Game - Andreia Brazier that we did not purchase. 

Before you say about our pin etc. Our kids do not know this nor do we even use apps like the one we have been changed for. So why has this appeared on our bill? I am more than intelligent enough to notice any impending charges should I wish to purchase something but this specific app would never be one any of us would even consider in buying. 

Upon reading a lot of complaints from other customers about the same thing; this surely is a technical issue on Virgins side and it's wrong that you guys are still dishonestly charging for things customers did not buy. 

I will expect this charge to be credited back to us. 

Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game - Andreia Brazier - Charge

Hello Bemplummer,

Any content such as the above would require the input of the pin, the cost is clearly displayed too when the app is selected. I have replicated this in the office and this is the case. 

Does anyone else have access to your TV that could have purchased this?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Who is Bemplummer?! 

No, you are wrong, we did NOT purchase this nor did we even click on this thing! We didn't even know what it was until we googled it. I would totally accept accountability if one of us had clicked it and entered the pin! 

You may have replicated this in "the office", but what you are insinuating is basically we are lying. We aren't the only customers who have had this issue so why try to fob us off? As stated, our kids nor anyone else do NOT know the pin. 

Seems like you're just palming us off really. If that's the case, I'll report it to the CISAS. 

Great customer service eh. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good morning chriszoe7986

Our apologies for our error with the name in the previous post.

Services which incur an additional charge can only be added by using the unique PIN number.

Unfortunately we are unable to refund the charge. For any dissatisfaction with this you can view our complaints code of practice here

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos