Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 31 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fury V Wilder 'no live events' red button problem

Aldo would like to say is instead of the virgin mod team reading my posts and editing them for bad language how about you fo your job and update the ppl that pay your wages because with out your customers you dont have a job. Getting sick and tired of this utter RUBBISH!!! Do your job and inform ppl propa. No lies or avoidance tactics just straight up honesty would be nice 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 32 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

We have had word from our support team that they expect this has now been resolved.

If anyone is still experiencing issues can you please let us know.

Mod Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 33 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Nope still the same!!!! Just tried it as you sent the msg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Has it worked for anyone else because it aint worked for me 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 35 of 53
Flag for a moderator

This has NOT been resoveled!! The estimated fix time is 22:00 tonight. So could you explain plz what it is you have been told as im about to cancel my virgin media and are on the verge of booking sky to come instal my Q box tmoz with a promise i will be able to book the fight!!!!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 36 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Once again Virgin Media fobbing off its paying customers - this is not fixed for me (and I would hazard to guess nor for anyone else who had this problem) - come on Virgin try to provide some decent customer service and try to get things right ,

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 37 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Still the same not working Virgin Media this is embarrasing i cant see it working ever.

How ypu can say its been resolved is laughable this level of service is a disgrace.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 38 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Your support team is talking nonsense still not working .

You cant justify this disgraceful service give you over a grand a year and i cant pay for a fight time to quit.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 39 of 53
Flag for a moderator

It says on the service page estimated fix time 22:00 tonight and they have identified the issue.... looool who knows what to think hey ppl i tell you one thing tho the chances on them fixing this problem is about as slim as fury knocking wilder out witch slim to none lol. Got to have a laugh otherwise i will cry 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 40 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Why have you now gone quite!!? This is a complete disgrace you charge competitive rates yet you give the worst customer care i have ever come across. I reported this monday had you have taken what i said seriously prehaps this could of been avoided. I have asked for you to get bk to me as a matter of urgency due to me buying the Sky Q box and you have done nothing at all!!! If i would have swore you defo would of amended my post tho right! Disgrace we are paying customers what for im unsure of. Get your team and the right ppl to handle this issuse properly.