Menu
jenfamily1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

'Full House TV' versus Maxit TV

I apologise if I've put this on the wrong 'board' I don't know what TV360 actually is but I have V6 boxes. Since the beginning ( over 15 yrs ), I've always had the 'Full House'  TV bundle plus Talk anytime, calls to mobiles & 200? ( MB or GB) broadband. At the end of every contract I have re-negotiated the price for a package but today I was offered a 'Maxit' TV and everything else was kept the same for £8 per month less and I won't have to pay the £5.75 additional monthly fee either.

From what I can see I'm not losing anything / channels  from the 'Full House' TV package am I?

Are there any disadvantages to switching from one to the other? What's in it for Virgin?

THX...Steve

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 'Full House TV' versus Maxit TV

Unlike Full House, Maxit doesn’t contain many of the Kids channels which cost an additional £5 per month.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @jenfamily1 

As @Ernie_C  explained the Maxit TV doesn't contain the majority of the kids channels.

If you want to add those then you can call up and add the kids Personal_Pick  for an extra £5 per month. This add on can be cancelled at any time without affecting your contract or any discounts you have by giving 30 days notice.

The following TV guide allows you to compare the channels in the various packages. 

Full House channels are in column 4 and Maxit channels in column 6 

Channel_Guides/ChannelGuide_Jan_22.pdf 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
jenfamily1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave & Ernie,
I think I can live without the kids channels as my boys are off hand now.I need to save some money on fees really.
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @jenfamily1

Thank you so much for your post and a big thank you to our community team for their help and guidance on this so far! 

Have you got all the answers you needed or can we help with anything further? 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jenfamily1
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning Ashleigh

This is a relatively old post you are replying to although I appreciate your interest.

I don't think the change was significant enough to worry much and we're just getting on with it.

I've posted about other 'problems' since but they're all sorted out for now

Steve

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's great news @jenfamily1 (Steve)

Thanks for getting back to us. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos