Menu
savik2
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fox channel catch-up missing episodes

I'm trying to watch first three episodes of Emergence on Fox catch-up. Episodes 1 and 2 played fine and are included in my package.   Episode 3 says I have to upgrade to watch.  What gives?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fox channel catch-up missing episodes

Hi there @savik2

Thanks for your post - sorry that you seem  to be having some issues with watching something on the Catch-Up service at the moment. 

I have tested episode 3 and all is playing without issue. 

What package do you subscribe to for me please? 

Can you also advise how you are accessing the Catch-Up (what buttons/menu options do you use) 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's the same for me.

I think this is related to the 'Upgrade to watch' error that is currently affecting other channels too:

• Comedy Central
  • MTV
  • E!
  • TLC
  • Cartoon Network
  • Boomerang

It appears that the incorrect pack codes/flags have been applied to the content in the VM system.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It can indeed happen and it's an easy fix if that is the case - we're not however able to replicate this error with this particular asset so just wanted a bit more info from @savik2 to see if that would help diagnose this particular issue 🙂 

Cheers so much. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos