Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Faulty v6 box

Hi. I am a new customer and am very disappointed with the service so far. I have self installed my virgin v6 box and router using the QuickStart kit and the v6 box is faulty. When turning on the v6 box for the first time it started to make a loud clicking noise and was constant. It sounds like the fan is hitting something or there’s and electrical fault. It happens every time I power on the unit and is very loud. I have to turn off and on many times until it finally runs quiet. As I said I am a new customer and this has not been a good start. I have tried calling to speak to someone but am on hold for over 30mins at a time and can not get through to anyone. Finally spoke to someone called Kiran on live chat but didn’t respond after he had used he was arranging for an engineer visit and went back to automated machine. I am just needing an engineer to check the box and replace if deemed faulty. Please help. This isn’t too much to ask.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty v6 box

Hi a virgin will respond on here in 3 or 4 days and send a private message link so by the time an engineer is arranged it will be over a week, I would persevere on the phone you have to be tenacious if you want anything done.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just think it’s disgusting service for some who has just joined and to have to go through this. Just really not happy and only been a customer a matter of days

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calling early - 08.05 -11.00 - is best - try then.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos