Menu
CCROOKES
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Tivo V6 box

Tivo V6 box appears to be faulty. It keeps switching itself on and off. I have checked all the connections, powered it off but it makes no difference. We have multi room upstairs so tried the other box downstairs and it works fine so connections are Ok. Anyone any other ideas?

0 Kudos
chelsfisher28
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Tivo V6 box

Myn did this but I had he older model and one day it just went i rang for a replacement 2x as first time she never dispatched it n 2nd time he has but when promised tv vivo 6 I haven't received that 1 just same again 

0 Kudos
Fizzbomb68
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Tivo V6 box. Burning smell now dead. Losy a few days of my time trying to get thro to Virin .

HELP  Ned a new BOX

POOR Service

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fizzbomb68,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your AV6 box now not working.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Fizzbomb68
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for dealing with my issue Paul, 

Happy customer. Wish I realised sooner that the forum was a great way to make contact with Virgin

Cheers Fizzbomb68

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fizzbomb68,

You are very welcome glad I could help, if you have any further issues you know where we are.

Kind regards

Paul.

Fizzbomb68
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul_DN, Thanks again for all your help. Engineer dealt with WIFI issue at the exchange and working great. Also new Virgin Box registerd to account and up and running.  Great service and happy customer ( over 20 years with virgin)   Best regard Fizzbomb68)

Virgin Media Community is a great platform to get issues resolved.  *****  Highly recommended

Tags (1)
0 Kudos