Menu
russdavies
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fast forward freezes

When fast forwarding a recording, the picture freezes after 1-2 seconds. When I select play again, the recording goes back to the point where I started fast forwarding from. This only appears to do it on BT Sport channels and not for the whole recording, only at random points during the recording.

Not sure if it’s all BT Sport channels or just one as I only record the rugby union games and they’re on all channels and this error seems fairly random.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fast forward freezes

Hi Russdavies, 

Sorry to hear that you're having an issue with the picture freezing when you fast forward, this ins't good. 

Can you confirm what box you're using? 

Is this happening on live shows and recordings on this channel? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
russdavies
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma_c,

It’s a V6 box, and it’s only happening on recordings as the problem occurs when trying to fast forward. As I said in the post, it’s only on the BT Sport channels but I wasn’t sure which one. I cannot be sure, but it may be the BT Sport Ultimate channel, as this does not record audio correctly either. When watching live games, it’s not a problem but when playing back recordings, the audio breaks up all the time. This has been mentioned on other posts.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us 

We are sorry to hear that. We will make sure to raise this with our team to be investigate this further. 

||ZM 

0 Kudos