How do I get a second box for bedroom and much would it cost extra a month 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extra box

In terms of practicalities, you'll need an existing co-ax connection point in the room you want the additional box installed. If you already have this, then additional boxes should be a self-install QuickStart process. If not, you'll need a manned install to run the internal cabling and this may be chargeable.

I don't believe there's any documented cost for additional boxes, but it's generally around the £7/month mark to replicate your existing package on it. You can order it by calling VM on 150 (from your VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extra box

Hi OGNotley, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

As mentioned by japitts, to enquire about an additional box you will need to speak to the team on 0345 454 1111. This is so the team can see what type of install you will need. They can also look at your package to see how much the additional box will be. There may be a promotion on of some sort that includes a second box you see. 

Please let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos