Menu
ThePeas
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Eurosport 2 HD Glitching

Hello.

Our eurosport 2 HD is currently not watchable. 

We have also had some programmes recorded off of the same channel and it's the same.

HD seems to be the problem. The non HD version is fine. 

We have checked all other HD channels and they appear glitch free. 

The box was only installed monday just gone. We have also been having issues with the sound too where it goes silent when changing channel and after unpausing. 

Any help will be most welcome.

Kind regards

Chrissie & James

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eurosport 2 HD Glitching

Hi Chrissie and James,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

My apologies for the Eurosport issue, I've checked this and it's something we're aware of and working hard to fix asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
ThePeas
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eurosport 2 HD Glitching

Hi thank you. 

We have also noticed other issues too with the sound and picture sync. If we play anything of what we recorded after a period of time the sound is out. We have to stop this and come out of tje recording and go back in again. Also when watching youtube it's glitching some videos so badly they are not watchable and when watching netflix the sound goes out again after pausing and you have to fast forward a little to get it to catch up.  If this was only once or twice a week thwn we could cope with it but this has been every day and multiple times a day. 

Any ideas what this could be? 

Kind regards

Chrissie & James

0 Kudos