Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error ordering live events - LE7/102/NAV84181

When I go to On Demand > Live Events, I see a list of premier league events, but not UFC 254 which I'm trying to order.

As a test I selected one of the premier league games and received the error LE7/102/NAV84181 which just tells me to call Virgin, but the wait times are huge.

I'm in area 15 (London), any ideas?

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error ordering live events - LE7/102/NAV84181

Hi melloyellow,

I'm in Teesside. When I click on On Demand > Live Events > red button, there is a list on the left hand side of the screen, with todays PPV football games, followed by UFC24 and then WWE Hell in a Cell.  Clicking on UFC254  brings up the screen with the red icon at the bottom that says book for £19.95.  I won't go any further as I don't wish to watch the UFC, but it does appear to be working here.

Have you tried using your remote Home > Help and Setting's > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Service now  in case your connection has dropped?

The same error message occured in February this year, which turned out to be a service issue that was fixed just before the event started.

Have you looked in Check service status at the top of the page to see if anything is showing there?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey newapollo,

Thanks for the reply.

I see the list of football games but no UFC254 or WWE, even though they're both advertised on the home screen.

Connect to Virgin Service now works fine and my status is showing no issues.

I finally got through to Virgin and they told me it won't appear until it's live, so I assume they were just fobbing me off after an hour in the queue.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melloyellow,

i had the same problem and I am in area 15 too. Spent almost 2 hours talking with 4 different operators. They said that it was BT or Sky fault because they didn’t update the events.

the premier league match you clicked on was an old one from last week end hence the error message.

i just checked and it seems to be working now, it’s updated with this week end’s football,ufc and wwe.

while the service wasn’t great at least it has been fixed

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Gianluigi,

Yep, fixed here too.

Cheers!

0 Kudos