Menu
shankar86
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Error message M60 and asking me to call UNKNOWN

Hi,

I got my installation pack all yesterday. And tried setting it up. TV, Broadband and telephone. Everything works except the TV. None of the channels are available. I can't use the apps in them or go to the help section on the box to refresh as it says unavailable at this time. And yesterday I thought maybe a lag lets leave it a few hours, Left it over night and still no difference. Turned everything off and o. Checked network status, re-engaged all the wires. Ran through all the help settings available on the site. And all of them now say to call you. But of course all your call centres are closed. I mean I get the reason for closing the centres, but aren't some of your staff working from home. And if not at least have some way for us to contact them even if its online messaging. Cos right now we have paid for a service and it aint working. 

And I can't even run the diagnostic test available through your help website, cos it says thats not working no either. I mean at least leave something we can use.

Would really appreciate some help here 

0 Kudos
Dali-A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error message M60 and asking me to call UNKNOWN

Private message me and I'll try to help

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Dali-A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

On ur Tv remote press home, help and settimg, setting and then network. Let me know on  Private message 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Dali-A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

Should be all working for you.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone. 

shankar86
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all your help and effort. It is working now. How do I get £50 off my next bill? 

0 Kudos
Becbags
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I also have the same issue. Self-installed on 7th but error message asks me to call unknown. Only have freeview channels despite Maxit TV package.

I rang support and was told case would be escalated and to expect a call within 48 hours. Nothing as yet.

Would appreciate some help.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Becbags and welcome to our community.

Have you been able to contact our team to get this looked into since your post? 

If you're still experiencing this have you been able to reboot or are you able to follow the below steps to try get these channels? 

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Becbags
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. Those options weren't available but the issue was eventually resolved. The account had been set up incorrectly.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It's great to hear this was fixed for you.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos