cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code W02

wcwc829
Tuning in

Been missing quite a few channels and get error code W02, for months. Please can you run diagnostics, or can I?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

W02 is a typical "loss of signal" error code, my standard advice to pixellation queries applies.

Try one reboot, if that fails to resolve then there's a fault somewhere. Check on 0800 5610061 for known area issues that VM are already attending to.

If nothing's listed, assume the fault is either unreported or is only affecting you... and report it. If this has been going on as long as you say, there's a strong chance it's only affecting you and VM not knowing about it, is why it's not been fixed.

Either call in to report it (150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), or wait here for VM staff to respond. That may take a couple of days

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @wcwc829 

Have you checked all of your cables are snug and tight, especially the white coaxial cable?

https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-error-code/W02 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

wcwc829
Tuning in

All cables in place. 

‘what else can it be?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

W02 is a typical "loss of signal" error code, my standard advice to pixellation queries applies.

Try one reboot, if that fails to resolve then there's a fault somewhere. Check on 0800 5610061 for known area issues that VM are already attending to.

If nothing's listed, assume the fault is either unreported or is only affecting you... and report it. If this has been going on as long as you say, there's a strong chance it's only affecting you and VM not knowing about it, is why it's not been fixed.

Either call in to report it (150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), or wait here for VM staff to respond. That may take a couple of days

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks