cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code V273

BennyF07
Joining in

I have just had a faulty V6 box replaced and now have V273 error and can't watch catch up or on demand.

Connected via WiFi and 100% signal strength. Was successful when connecting to Virgin Media Service and can watch YouTube fine.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Benny 👋 Welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about this issue with your TV service when trying to watch catch up or on demand. 
Can we just check you have tried fully rebooting the box (turning it off at the socket, waiting 30-60 seconds and then turning it back on)? 

Please let us know if this is still appearing after following a complete reboot and we can offer further support investigating further if needed!

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you've got 100% WiFi signal, is there a reason you're not using an Ethernet cable to connect?

I doubt it's the cause of this issue, but Ethernet is always preferable to wireless.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Because the Virgin hub they give is rubbish so have it going to a Google Mesh network which unfortunately doesn't have enough network ports!

Thanks, just done that and now got V210 error?

Hi Molly,

Now gone back to the first fault code

Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply BennyF07. 

As the error code indicate a network issue, can you pleas try the following steps for us to see if it help? 

Setting - Network - Connect to Virgin Media Network. 

Please then allow the test to complete and let us know if this helps. 

Thanks,

Nat

Hi,

No that didn't work

Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for running the test.

On the box itself, are there any lights showing/flashing or changing colour at all?

Nat